Call for Applications – Scholarships for Master 1 and Master 2 students, Université de Paris
The SMARTS-UP program of the Université de Paris aims to promote the internationalization of Master’s courses and to attract the best foreign students. For 2021-2022, 120 grants of 8,000 € are available for incoming foreign students in the various Masters programs. The grants are awarded for one year. Apply by January 16th 2022 at 5 pm at the latest!
– Students must be of foreign nationality and newcomers to a French university. Foreign students must not hold a French national higher education diploma
– Candidates with dual nationality, if they have French nationality, are not eligible.
– Students applying to the Master 1 program must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Licence.
– Students applying for a Master 2 must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Master 1.
– Students must be French-speaking (most of the teaching is in French), minimum level B2
Useful links :
Smarts up mobility progam: https://mobility.smarts-up.fr/
Master programs in Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese studies at Université de Paris:
Paris Graduate School of Asian Studies: https://u-paris.fr/lcao/graduate-school-of-east-asian-studies
Contacts : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
See attached document: UnivParis Scholarships for Master 1 and Master 2 students